Information from local non-profit organizations for parents and students. Click each entry for event information. Check back weekly for updates.
Skills for Success Basketball Clinics - August 18
United Soccer Alliance of Indiana Soccer Registration - Register by August 15
Flag Football Signups for Pre-K to 8th Grade - Register by August 14
Elementary Bulldogs on the Run - Sept 14th, 21st, 28th
Brownsburg Volleyball League grades 3-6
Brownsburg Public Library July Events
American Heritage Girls Scouting Information
Families with 4 year old children may qualify for a computer and family education
Brownsburg Swim Club Information
Lighthouse Special Needs Ministry @ Connection Pointe
Girl Scouts of Central Indiana Information
Job's Daughters Indiana Information
Safe Haven Baby Boxes
Foster Care Informational Meetings
Hendricks County CASA looking for volunteer advocates for children
Flyer Folder Guidelines
Flyer information will be accepted by the Brownsburg Community School Corporation from organizations that meet the following criteria:
• The organization must be non-profit with an event or service of benefit to students.
• The event or service must be within BCSC attendance boundaries, and should pertain to or involve students.
• Information must be submitted in an electronic format, publication-ready
(MS Word, MS Publisher, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign or preferably as a .pdf Document)
• Flyer information should be submitted via email no less than one week prior to posting to Vicki Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
• Flyers will be posted for one week, unless a longer posting is requested. NOTE: Flyers/organizations that are not approved will be notified.