Information from local non-profit organizations for parents and students. Click each entry for event information. Check back weekly for updates.
*Brownsburg Public Library - March Events
*Girls Nite In International School of Leadership -Spring 2019
*Safe Sitter Class for Grades 6-8 - 3/29/19
*Brownsburg Girls Softball Trivia Night Fundraiser -4/6/19
*Upward Soccer Registration at Hope Community Church - by April 12
*Running of the Bulldogs 5K fundraiser for Brownsburg Bands – 4/13/19
*Westside United Junior Outdoor Soccer Academy - starts 4/8/19
*Annual County-Wide Spring Clean Up - 4/27/19
*Gentle Stretch Yoga for Cancer at Hendricks Regional Health
*Foster Care Informational Meetings
*Brownsburg Masters Swimming for Athletes 21 and Over
*Hendricks County CASA looking for volunteer advocates for children
Flyer Folder Guidelines
Flyer information will be accepted by the Brownsburg Community School Corporation from organizations that meet the following criteria:
• The organization must be non-profit with an event or service of benefit to students.
• The event or service must be within BCSC attendance boundaries, and should pertain to or involve students.
• Information must be submitted in an electronic format, publication-ready
(MS Word, MS Publisher, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign or preferably as a .pdf Document)
• Flyer information should be submitted via email no less than one week prior to posting to Vicki Murphy email@example.com
• Flyers will be posted for one week, unless a longer posting is requested. NOTE: Flyers/organizations that are not approved will be notified.