Information from local non-profit organizations for parents and students. Click each entry for event information. Check back weekly for updates.
Parks Foundation of Hendricks County Summer Fun Run/Walk - Kickoff June 1
Kindergarten Readiness Tutoring With Girl Scout Troop 4078 - Summer
Major Taylor Festival @ Indiana State Museum - Jun 18
Volunteers and Donations needed to Renovate Blast Off Playground - July 13-17
14th Annual Dr. Dannee Neal Back-To-School Health Fair - July 23
Flag Football Signups for Pre-K to 8th Grade - Register by August 14
American Heritage Girls Scouting Information
Families with 4 year old children may qualify for a computer and family education
Brownsburg Swim Club Information
Lighthouse Special Needs Ministry @ Connection Pointe
Girl Scouts of Central Indiana Information
Job's Daughters Indiana Information
Safe Haven Baby Boxes
Foster Care Informational Meetings
Hendricks County CASA looking for volunteer advocates for children
Brownsburg Parks Extended Break Camps
BHS Summer Show Choir Camp for Grades 5-9 - June 20-24
We Do Legos Summer Camp - BCSC Grade 1,2 or 3 students - May 31
Kids Count Therapy Summer Camps
Kids Count Therapy Summer Boost Program
IUPUI Summer Reading Skills Programs
DNA Learning Center Summer Science Camps
Flyer Folder Guidelines
Flyer information will be accepted by the Brownsburg Community School Corporation from organizations that meet the following criteria:
• The organization must be non-profit with an event or service of benefit to students.
• The event or service must be within BCSC attendance boundaries, and should pertain to or involve students.
• Information must be submitted in an electronic format, publication-ready
(MS Word, MS Publisher, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign or preferably as a .pdf Document)
• Flyer information should be submitted via email no less than one week prior to posting to Vicki Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
• Flyers will be posted for one week, unless a longer posting is requested. NOTE: Flyers/organizations that are not approved will be notified.