Information from local non-profit organizations for parents and students. Click each entry for event information. Check back weekly for updates.
Safe Sitter Training for ages 11-13 - Dec. 20
Brownsburg Family Fitness Night - Jan. 25
Westside United Soccer; Indoor, Rec and Travel Information
Boy Scout Recruitment Flyer
Brownsburg Masters Swimming for Athletes 21 and Over
Hendricks County CASA looking for volunteer advocates for children
Hendricks Regional Health Safe Sitter Course - 2017
Kindermusik for Children ages 0 - 7 years
Brownsburg Youth Center @ Church of the Nazarene
Moms Who Pray - non-denominational Mom's group
Body Safety Family Resource
Flyer Folder Guidelines
Flier information will be accepted by the Brownsburg Community School Corporation for distribution through the E-Friday Folder for organizations that meet the following criteria:
• The organization must be non-profit with an event or service of benefit to students.
• The event or service must be within BCSC attendance boundaries, and should pertain to or involve students.
• Information must be submitted in an electronic format, publication-ready
(MS Word, MS Publisher, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign or preferably as a .pdf Document)
• Flier information should be submitted via email no less than one week prior to posting to Vicki Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fliers will be posted for one week, unless a longer posting is requested. NOTE: Fliers/organizations that are not approved will be notified.