Information from local non-profit organizations for parents and students. Click each entry for event information. Check back weekly for updates.
Foster Care Information Session at BPL - Dec. 14
Harmony at Avon Cookies with Santa - Dec. 20
Harmony at Avon Holiday Bazaar - Dec. 20
Healthplex Youth Basketball - Register by Jan. 31
Healthplex Youth Cheerleading - Register by Jan. 31
USA of Indiana Spring Soccer Registration - Season starts April 20
Brownsburg Public Library December Events
Girls Nite In 2022-23 Meeting Schedule
American Heritage Girls Scouting Information
Families with 4 year old children may qualify for a computer and family education
Brownsburg Swim Club Information
Lighthouse Special Needs Ministry @ Connection Pointe
Girl Scouts of Central Indiana Information
Job's Daughters Indiana Information
Safe Haven Baby Boxes
Foster Care Informational Meetings
Hendricks County CASA looking for volunteer advocates for children
Flyer Folder Guidelines
Flyer information will be accepted by the Brownsburg Community School Corporation from organizations that meet the following criteria:
• The organization must be non-profit with an event or service of benefit to students.
• The event or service must be within BCSC attendance boundaries, and should pertain to or involve students.
• Information must be submitted in an electronic format, publication-ready
(MS Word, MS Publisher, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign or preferably as a .pdf Document)
• Flyer information should be submitted via email no less than one week prior to posting to Vicki Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
• Flyers will be posted for one week, unless a longer posting is requested. NOTE: Flyers/organizations that are not approved will be notified.