Information from local non-profit organizations for parents and students. Click each entry for event information. Check back weekly for updates.
*Brownsburg Bands Car Raffle - buy tickets through Sept. 14th
*Hendricks County Community Foundation Get Involved Event - Sept. 18
*Brownsburg Fire Territory Public Safety Day - Sept. 22
*Hendricks County 4-H Open House - Oct. 1
*National Night Out Against Crime - Oct. 1
*Brownsburg Swim Club Information
*Brownsburg Public Library - Sept. Events
*Connection Pointe Mom Fit - Every Tuesday Morning
*Gentle Stretch Yoga for Cancer at Hendricks Regional Health
*Foster Care Informational Meetings
*Hendricks County CASA looking for volunteer advocates for children
Flyer Folder Guidelines
Flyer information will be accepted by the Brownsburg Community School Corporation from organizations that meet the following criteria:
• The organization must be non-profit with an event or service of benefit to students.
• The event or service must be within BCSC attendance boundaries, and should pertain to or involve students.
• Information must be submitted in an electronic format, publication-ready
(MS Word, MS Publisher, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign or preferably as a .pdf Document)
• Flyer information should be submitted via email no less than one week prior to posting to Vicki Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
• Flyers will be posted for one week, unless a longer posting is requested. NOTE: Flyers/organizations that are not approved will be notified.