Information from local non-profit organizations for parents and students. Click each entry for event information. Check back weekly for updates.
*Brownsburg Public Library - May Events
*Safe Sitter Class for grades 6-8 - June 7 & 14
*Strides for Seniors 5K Charity Run/Walk - 6/22/19
*Gentle Stretch Yoga for Cancer at Hendricks Regional Health
*Foster Care Informational Meetings
*Brownsburg Masters Swimming for Athletes 21 and Over
*Hendricks County CASA looking for volunteer advocates for children
SUMMER CAMP OPPORTUNITIES:
Camp Invention for grades 1 to 6 - June 3-7
We Do Legos Camp w/ Miss Butler (incoming grades 1,2,3) - June 4-7
Indianapolis Children's Choir Music Camps - June 3-6 & July 22-26
Tate Music Studio Sounds of Summer Music Camp - June 10-14
Brownsburg Fishing Club Summer Camp - June 12-14
Kyle Brumett's Basketball Camp at Wabash College - June 17-20
Archie Miller Basketball Camps - June 17 - June 28
KidzArt & Club Scientific Summer Camps
Jameson Camp Summer Sessions
Summer Horse Camp at Saddle Up Stables in Danville
Flyer Folder Guidelines
Flyer information will be accepted by the Brownsburg Community School Corporation from organizations that meet the following criteria:
• The organization must be non-profit with an event or service of benefit to students.
• The event or service must be within BCSC attendance boundaries, and should pertain to or involve students.
• Information must be submitted in an electronic format, publication-ready
(MS Word, MS Publisher, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign or preferably as a .pdf Document)
• Flyer information should be submitted via email no less than one week prior to posting to Vicki Murphy email@example.com
• Flyers will be posted for one week, unless a longer posting is requested. NOTE: Flyers/organizations that are not approved will be notified.