Information from local non-profit organizations for parents and students. Click each entry for event information. Check back weekly for updates.
Brownsburg Public Library - November Events
Town of Brownsburg Food Drive to stock the pantry - Nov. 5 to Dec.1
Nominate a student for Parade Jr. Grand Marshal - Due Nov. 26
BBOP 22nd Annual Musical Breakfast with Santa - Dec. 1 (reservation by Nov.27)
BOAA Holiday Bazaar Fundraiser - Dec. 1
Winter Fashion Show to benefit BHS DECA - Dec. 2
Indianapolis Children's Choir Preparatory program at Kingsway
Foster Care Informational Meetings
Boy Scout Recruitment Flyer
Brownsburg Masters Swimming for Athletes 21 and Over
Hendricks County CASA looking for volunteer advocates for children
Kindermusik for Children ages 0 - 7 years
Brownsburg Youth Center @ Church of the Nazarene
Moms Who Pray - non-denominational Mom's group
Flyer Folder Guidelines
Flyer information will be accepted by the Brownsburg Community School Corporation from organizations that meet the following criteria:
• The organization must be non-profit with an event or service of benefit to students.
• The event or service must be within BCSC attendance boundaries, and should pertain to or involve students.
• Information must be submitted in an electronic format, publication-ready
(MS Word, MS Publisher, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign or preferably as a .pdf Document)
• Flyer information should be submitted via email no less than one week prior to posting to Vicki Murphy email@example.com
• Flyers will be posted for one week, unless a longer posting is requested. NOTE: Flyers/organizations that are not approved will be notified.