Information from local non-profit organizations for parents and students. Click each entry for event information. Check back weekly for updates.
FEMA Youth Preparedness Council Applications open through 3/7
Upward Soccer Registration - through 3/14
Easter Egg Hunt @ Hope Church - 4/3
Brownsburg Rugby Club Registration
Brownsburg Parks E-Newsletter
Brownsburg Public Library - March
Girl Scouts of Central Indiana Information
Job's Daughters Indiana Information
Brownsburg Swim Club Information
Gentle Stretch Yoga for Cancer at Hendricks Regional Health
Foster Care Informational Meetings
Hendricks County CASA looking for volunteer advocates for children
Flyer Folder Guidelines
Flyer information will be accepted by the Brownsburg Community School Corporation from organizations that meet the following criteria:
• The organization must be non-profit with an event or service of benefit to students.
• The event or service must be within BCSC attendance boundaries, and should pertain to or involve students.
• Information must be submitted in an electronic format, publication-ready
(MS Word, MS Publisher, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign or preferably as a .pdf Document)
• Flyer information should be submitted via email no less than one week prior to posting to Vicki Murphy email@example.com
• Flyers will be posted for one week, unless a longer posting is requested. NOTE: Flyers/organizations that are not approved will be notified.