Information from local non-profit organizations for parents and students. Click each entry for event information. Check back weekly for updates.
Brownsburg Public Library July Event Information
YMCA Youth Summer Programs
Boy Scout Recruitment Flyer
Brownsburg Masters Swimming for Athletes 21 and Over
Hendricks County CASA looking for volunteer advocates for children
Kindermusik for Children ages 0 - 7 years
Brownsburg Youth Center @ Church of the Nazarene
Moms Who Pray - non-denominational Mom's group
Archie Miller Basketball Camps - June 15 - July 29
Jameson Summer Camps - June & July
Westside United Creative Skills Camp - July 16 - 20
Camp Riley - Summer camps for Youth with Disabilities - May 27 - July 20
Community Healthplex Summer Camps - May 29 to August 3
Flat Rock YMCA Summer Camps - May - July
Brownsburg Parks Summer Adventure Camps - May 29 - July 27
(put ADVENTURE in the search box)
Victor Oladipo Youth Basketball Camp - August 4 & 5
Flyer Folder Guidelines
Flier information will be accepted by the Brownsburg Community School Corporation for distribution through the E-Friday Folder for organizations that meet the following criteria:
• The organization must be non-profit with an event or service of benefit to students.
• The event or service must be within BCSC attendance boundaries, and should pertain to or involve students.
• Information must be submitted in an electronic format, publication-ready
(MS Word, MS Publisher, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign or preferably as a .pdf Document)
• Flier information should be submitted via email no less than one week prior to posting to Vicki Murphy email@example.com
• Fliers will be posted for one week, unless a longer posting is requested. NOTE: Fliers/organizations that are not approved will be notified.