Information from local non-profit organizations for parents and students. Click each entry for event information. Check back weekly for updates.
*Lighthouse Fun Friday Night at Connection Pointe - Nov. 15
– free child care for those with special needs
*BHS DECA Fashion Show - Dec. 8
*BBOP Annual Musical Breakfast With Santa - Dec. 7
*Brownsburg Swim Club Information
*Brownsburg Public Library - Nov. Events
*Connection Pointe Mom Fit - Every Tuesday Morning
*Gentle Stretch Yoga for Cancer at Hendricks Regional Health
*Foster Care Informational Meetings
*Hendricks County CASA looking for volunteer advocates for children
Flyer Folder Guidelines
Flyer information will be accepted by the Brownsburg Community School Corporation from organizations that meet the following criteria:
• The organization must be non-profit with an event or service of benefit to students.
• The event or service must be within BCSC attendance boundaries, and should pertain to or involve students.
• Information must be submitted in an electronic format, publication-ready
(MS Word, MS Publisher, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign or preferably as a .pdf Document)
• Flyer information should be submitted via email no less than one week prior to posting to Vicki Murphy email@example.com
• Flyers will be posted for one week, unless a longer posting is requested. NOTE: Flyers/organizations that are not approved will be notified.