Information from local non-profit organizations for parents and students. Click each entry for event information. Check back weekly for updates.
*Brownsburg Public Library - January Events
*BHS Choir Euchre Tournament Fundraiser – January 25th 7pm
*Brownsburg Family Fitness Night - FREE event - Jan 31
*Brownsburg Rugby Sign Ups - Jan. 13 & Feb 10
*Hendricks Community Soccer Online Registration - Thru Feb. 16
*Running of the Bulldogs 5K fundraiser for Brownsburg Bands – 4/13/19 (early bird pricing through 1/31)
*Westside United Junior Outdoor Soccer Academy - starts 4/8/19
*Safe Sitter Class for Grades 6-8 - 3/29/19
*Foster Care Informational Meetings
*Boy Scout Recruitment Flyer
*Brownsburg Masters Swimming for Athletes 21 and Over
*Hendricks County CASA looking for volunteer advocates for children
Flyer Folder Guidelines
Flyer information will be accepted by the Brownsburg Community School Corporation from organizations that meet the following criteria:
• The organization must be non-profit with an event or service of benefit to students.
• The event or service must be within BCSC attendance boundaries, and should pertain to or involve students.
• Information must be submitted in an electronic format, publication-ready
(MS Word, MS Publisher, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign or preferably as a .pdf Document)
• Flyer information should be submitted via email no less than one week prior to posting to Vicki Murphy email@example.com
• Flyers will be posted for one week, unless a longer posting is requested. NOTE: Flyers/organizations that are not approved will be notified.