Welcome - Teachers & Staff
BCSC uses ParentSquare for mass and classroom communications for the 23-24 school year.
ParentSquare is a unified communication platform that offers a whole host of tools which allows district, school administrators, and teachers to more effectively communicate and engage with families and students. Some features include:
- Mass notifications and Urgent Alerts with two-way communication
- Mobile application for administrators and parents (iOS and Android)
- Attendance notifications
- Teacher and classroom communication
- Direct Messaging with two-way translation
- Forms and Permission Slips
- Appointment Sign Ups (parent-teacher conferences, technology pick-ups)
- Calendar and RSVP
- Volunteering and classroom supply sign-ups
- StudentSquare - to allow students to communicate with teachers and coaches
- And so much more!
Communication to Parents
Parents should have received an activation email for their ParentSquare account. (contact your school office if you have not received the invitation.) Those who do not register will still receive text, email, and phone notifications. Parents who do create an account can interact by viewing photos, downloading attachments, leaving comments, messaging teachers, signing permission slips and managing their communication settings and preferences.
*When you have received your invitation email - Accessing ParentSquare
- Check your inbox for an email from ParentSquare
- Click the link in the email to activate your account.
- You can use ParentSquare on any device.
- You can download the free mobile app for iOS or Android and you can also use it from a computer at parentsquare.com.
- Parents can also download the app.
- Have questions? Click the question mark in the top right corner of the desktop version or the Help tab on the app (tap the triple bar icon at the top left), and select ‘Help Articles’ to find answers to most of your questions.