Skip To Main Content

Facility Use FAQ

Where can I have access to a track to walk or run?
When not in use for school or other reserved activities, the West Middle School track is open for access by residents to run or walk. Please, no roller blading, skateboarding, bikes or other activities that would damage the surface, and no pets.

Where can I have access to tennis courts?
The West and East Middle School Tennis Courts are available for public use during daylight hours when school is not in session. Lighting systems are not available for public use after dark.

Can I conduct private tennis lessons at the tennis courts?
Since the middle school tennis courts are open for public use, there is no process or charge if you wish to conduct one-on-one lessons. Operation of a for-profit tennis training camp that would preclude residents from using the courts would be prohibited. The for-profit exclusion on Use of Facilities will not permit BCSC to approve a request to reserve courts for such a program.

My requested use is at multiple sites – do I need multiple requests?
If you are requesting multiple locations in the same building, you can request all locations in the same request.  If you are requesting locations in multiple buildings, please submit a request for each building.

Can space be reserved for church services?
BCSC will approve the short-term use of school facilities for religious services under a special use agreement. Please contact BCSC directly for more information.