Parent Resources

  • How to Report Information

    • In an Emergency situation:  Call 911

    • Anonymous reporting provided by Crime Stoppers allows anyone - students, parents, community members, staff - to report anything that may affect the safety of our students and our schools.
      There are 3 ways to report bullying, suspicious activity or concern about someone's safety   
      1. Text "INDYCY" + your tip to 274637
      2. Go Online
      3. Call (317) 262-8477  (TIPS) or 800-222-8477 (TIPS)

    • To get in touch with BCSCPD (School Resource Officers)
      Hendricks County Communications Center - 317-839-8700


    Crime Stoppers

  • Flyer Folder Click on the Flyer Folder to find information from local non-profit organizations for parents and students.
    Check back weekly for updates.