Early Intervention Services

  • The Brownsburg Early Childhood Center provides early intervention to students who meet specific eligibility criteria for special education services per Indiana State Board of Education Special Education Rules Title 511 Article 7 Rules 32-49. Students may be referred to the Brownsburg Early Childhood Center through First Steps Early Intervention Services or by parent referral. If you have concerns about your child’s development, please do not hesitate to reach out to us to discuss whether an evaluation for special education services may be appropriate.

    To start the evaluation process please complete the enrollment form for the Brownsburg Community School Corporation at this link: https://www.brownsburg.k12.in.us/Enrollment

    Please make sure to mark “yes” that you are filling this out for the purpose of an evaluation and “no’ your child does not have an IEP. 

    You also need to complete the Social and Developmental History form available when you CLICK HERE.

    After the enrollment form and Social and Developmental History forms are completed a staff member will follow up with you via phone or e-mail.

    There are additional documents linked below that you may find helpful regarding the evaluation process. These documents can also be picked up in hard copy at the Brownsburg Early Childhood Center office located at 111 Eastern Avenue, Brownsburg, IN 46112. The office is open from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.

    We are excited to get to know your child better and look forward to working with your family.  If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Brownsburg Early Childhood Center office at 317-852-1046.