My Big Campus is a safe online environment for you to connect & collaborate with colleagues and students. You can post assignments, make announcements, extend class discussions online, create blogs and more! This resource is available to us free with paid support from our content filtering provider Lightspeed.
My Big Campus is similar to Moodle but with more features and a look similar to Facebook but with a safe environment to teach students about social media.
To create your acount go to the website:
Use the same name and password you use to access the school network and choose your school.
Additional information to help you navigate My Big Campus:
- Use the Help feature if you have a question - chances are someone else already asked and your answer will be accessible right away! Keep your inquiries short - even just one word - to get more information. If your answer is to contact your administrator, create a ticket with the question you submitted included in the text.
- New students are imported to MBC each morning.
- Groups - you can have multiple groups for each period, etc. Create your group first (be sure it includes your last name) and then create a help desk ticket so we can import the students to the group for you.
- My Big Campus Quick Start Guide - Overview and instructions to get you started with MBC - UPDATED!
- http://www.mybigcampus.com/tour - Overview and instructions that answer many of your questions
- Redesign Cheat Sheet - Help to navigate My Big Campus after the July 2013 redesign.
- Self Guided Training Modules - Walk step-by-step through the site to see all the features.
- http://www.mybigcampus.com/blog/bob-campuss-blog - Answers to questions and information on new features
- Importing Scores To PowerSchool from MBC - Created by our Data Department