The Brownsburg Community School Corporation encourages the appropriate use of the public facilities of the district. Appropriate uses include not-for-profit activities serving the continued growth and education of the residents of Brown and Lincoln Townships. Facilities are generally not available for profit-making events or to individuals residing outside Brown and Lincoln Townships, and private events are not permitted.
To request the use of BCSC facilities:
- Requests for use must be submitted at least seven days prior to the scheduled event, and requests for use when schools are closed for break must be submitted seven days prior to the beginning of the break.
- Identify the location of the facility you wish to request - a list of spaces that may be requested is available here.
- Complete a Use of Facilities application form - when properly completed the form will automatically route to the appropriate building for their review. If you are seeking to hold an event at multiple locations, a separate application is required for each site; please note you are requesting use at multiple sites in the appropriate comment field.
- Your application will be reviewed and a confirming e-mail will be issued to you, including an estimate of any costs. You can expect a response to your request within two business days.
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding BCSC Use of Facilities can be found here.
If you represent a large group (50 or more residents) with a high number of repeated uses, you may request "league status" by completing and submitting this form
- The full Use of Facilities rules can be found here.